Logistics Project Manager
Artech is the Pacific Northwest's premier fine arts handling and collection management firm. Artech provides our clients access to a global network of industry professionals and is a leader in the field of art handling specializing in the latest, state-of-the-art techniques for the preservation of art investments. Artech's long-standing reputation of quality and professionalism in fine art services is world renowned.
Logistics Project Manager Job Description:
The Logistics Project Manager is an integral part of the daily operations for a fast pasted, high volume project management and logistics team in the fine arts industry. This is a client facing position that provides excellent customer service through impeccable communication, accurate representation of client needs, and prompt execution of commercial processes. This role partners with other internal resources to assure seamless and efficient service.
Logistics Project Manager has the Following Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent front-line, responsive customer service through oral, written and visual communication.
- Gathers initial client expectations and requirements to develop a scope of work.
- Proactively manages client relationships and expectations. Responds to client concerns and inquiries to resolve issues promptly and ensure client satisfaction.
- Engages project developer, technical leads and other internal resources to develop, estimate and execute the scope of work for small engagements.
- Develops, writes and submits commercial documents such as accurate estimates, proposals and invoices to the client in compliance with existing company policies and procedures. Negotiates with client to gain written approval of estimates and contracts.
- Manages small, routine client work orders.
- Communicates with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless service delivery on small engagements.
- Ensures timely and accurate billing and payment of invoices in accordance with company policies.
- Maintains accurate and complete project records.
- Provides project support to team, including project administration, documentation, and coordination.
- Manages components of larger projects at the direction of job owner.
- Performs other project duties as assigned.
- Supports logistics team by attending and participating in team meetings, maintaining team calendars and coordinating with all service lines.
- Remains up to date on industry best practices and standards.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service, Sales or Project Management, or combination of experience and education.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience in Art Services or Logistics field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and leadership skills.
- Highly adept at building client relationships in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Travel between 0-15%.
- Hours are generally Monday – Friday, some weekend or evening work may be required based on the needs of the business. This position is not eligible for remote work.
How to Apply:
If a key role in the fine art logistics and management industry interests you, please review the responsibilities and qualifications carefully. If you feel that you are the ideal candidate for this position, please email your resume and cover letter explaining your interest and experience to Recruiting@artechseattle.com Learn more at http://artechseattle.com/ Pleas.e, email only – no phone calls.