The Fine Art Packer will work under the Pack Production Manager to construct and pack high finish custom crates and constructions within tight tolerances.
This team member's responsibilities are the following:
• Uphold Artech standards in packing plans and implementation
• Quality control and quality assurance for all Artech crates leaving the department including strict adherence to defined Artech standards and practices, and extremely high fit and finish.
• Track labor and material costs for each project in relation to the estimate provided.
• Proper completion and filing of written records (packing slips, condition reports, receive/release forms, check requests, and work orders)
• Strive to keep the shop and packing areas clean and art work ready.
• Ensure the safe handling and storage of all the artwork in the packing area
• Adhere to all Artech safety policies. All safety concerns must be reported to your manager, and immediately addressed or corrected.
• Always respect the confidentiality of our clients and the projects we work on. Client names and project details should not be discussed outside of the workplace
• Maintain full compliance with TSA screening requirements, including all screening documentation, training and maintaining accurate training logs, and performing all tasks and checks to maintain our CCSF classification.
• Other duties as assigned/agreed
Successful candidates will have proven experience in
• Wood shop environment and familiarity with tools
• Art handling and art construction basics
• Attention to detail and finish
• Meeting tight deadlines
24 hours per week/regular schedule
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.